Counselling and representation in all areas related to family law (marriage, divorce, separation, effects of marriage in general, child custody, regime of marital goods between spouses, children and adult protection law) in both the national and international context.
- matrimony (marriage), the choice of a matrimonial property scheme (community of accrued gain, joint marital property or separation of marital goods).
- Preparation of marital contracts
- Counselling and representation in areas like separation, relief or divorce proceedings
- Assessment and preparation of agreements in the context of joint petitions for divorce
- Counselling and representation in the field of child legislation (adoption, alimonies, allocation of custody and care, visitation rights etc.)
- Assessment and preparation of child support agreements
- Counselling and representation in the field of adult protection law (guardianship, compulsory hospitalization)
- Counselling and representation in matters of registered partnership Adjustment of sentences or payment agreements due to changed conditions